As of the day of publication of the call notice, shareholders have the right to examine and obtain, immediately and free of charge at the Company's registered office at Plaza de la Lealtad 1, 28014 Madrid, or have delivered or sent to them free of charge the following documentation:
- the full text of the notice of the Ordinary General Shareholders' Meeting;
- the Annual Financial Report for fiscal year 2017, which includes the annual financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, statement of changes in equity, statement of cash flows and notes to the financial statements) the management reports for 2017, both individual and consolidated, together with the respective auditors’ reports and the statement of responsibility for their content;
- the complete text of the resolution proposed which the Board of Directors submits to the Ordinary General Shareholders' Meeting, under items one to six of the agenda;
- the proposals of the Appointments and Remuneration Committee regarding the re-election and appointment of Directors, which will be submitted under item three on the agenda;
- the explanatory reports from the Board of Directors on the aforementioned proposals of the Appointments and Remuneration Committee, where these reports include the identity, curriculum and professional category of the Directors;
- the Annual Report on Directors' Remuneration for 2017, submitted for advisory vote in item five on the agenda;
- the report in relation to the amendments on the Board of Directors Regulations referred to in item seven of the agenda;
- the Annual Corporate Governance Report for fiscal year 2017;
- the Corporate Social Responsibility Report for fiscal year 2017;
- the Board Activities Report for 2017, including the reports from its Committees;
- the Regulations on the operation of the Electronic Shareholders e-Forum;
- the total number of shares and voting rights at the date of the call to the meeting;
- the specimen attendance, proxy representation and remote voting card;
- an explanatory note for shareholders regarding voting, information and the appointment of proxies using remote communications means and the requirements, terms and procedures in place to this effect; and,
- an informative sheet about the mechanisms in place for simultaneous translation of the General Shareholders Meeting into English, the sign language service and the streaming of the event through a webcast.
In accordance with Articles 518 of the Companies Act and 42 of the Articles of Association in relation to article 10.1 of the Meeting Regulations, as of the day of publication of the call notice until the General Meeting is held, this documentation, which includes the required report of the Appointments and Remuneration Committee on the amendment of the Directors' Remuneration Policy together with the reasoned proposal of the Board of Directors and the text of the proposed amendment, is available for an uninterrupted period of time on the corporate website at www.bolsasymercados.es.
Pursuant to the provisions of Articles 197.1 and 520.1 of the Companies Act, 13 of the Articles of Association and 11.3 of the Meeting Regulations, as of the day of publication of the call notice of the General Meeting and up to the fifth day prior, inclusive, to the day in which the General Shareholders Meeting is held, shareholders may request in writing any information or clarification they deem necessary, or submit in writing any questions they deem pertinent in relation to the items on the agenda, concerning any public available information furnished by the Company to the National Securities Market Commission (CNMV) since the last General Shareholders´ Meeting, and the auditor's report.
All such requests for information may be made:
- by delivery of the request or by post, to the General Secretary and Secretary to the Board of Directors at the Company´s registered office, Plaza de la Lealtad 1, 28014 Madrid.
- by electronic document via the Company´s website in “Information for Shareholders and Investors” through the section devoted to the General Shareholders Meeting. This request for information may be made:
- with a recognised electronic signature and advanced electronic signature based on the Electronic User Certificate issued by the Spanish National Mint's Public Certification Authority, with respect to which no revocation has been registered, or the recognised electronic certificate forming part of the electronic National Identity Card issued pursuant to the Royal Decree 1553/2005 of 23 December regulating issuance of National Identity Cards and their electronic signature certificates; or
- with the user/password credentials that the shareholder will receive at their e-mail address after the verification of their identity and status as shareholder in the above-mentioned section for the purposes of the General Shareholders Meeting.
The access and use of the platform for exercising the right of information by shareholders is conditioned to maintaining the status of Company´s shareholder at all times.
The Company reserves the right to amend, suspend, cancel or restrict the mechanisms for e-mail or electronic requests for information when necessary for technical or security reasons.
The Company shall not be held liable for any loss or damage sufferedby shareholders as a result of breakdowns, system overloads, lines failures, connection faults, postal delays or any other similar difficulties beyond the Company’s control preventing the correct use of the mechanisms for e-mail or electronic requests for information.
Any requests for information shall be include the first name and surname(s) or, where appropriate, the corporate name, of the shareholders requesting the information, and proof must be provided of the shares owned by the shareholders so that this can be checked against the information in the Company's shareholder register.
LINK TO PROXY AND REMOTE VOTING PROCEDURE. (Spanish only)