Internal Code of Conduct
This tool helps companies manage and monitor their Internal Code of Conduct for employees, and create and maintain Insider Lists. The Internal Code of Conduct is provided as a module of "SICAM", or Integrated Service Against Market Abuse, which in turn is a service provided by the ComplianceNet platform. BME ComplianceNet is a suite of regulatory compliance tools.
Whom is the service geared to?
The profile of the user targeted by this service is currently the Regulatory Compliance Area of listed banks or finance companies. However, the service can be extended to any issuer with an internal code of conduct.
What is the added value of the service?
- Permanent regulatory update, where BME is responsible for the update. Clients do not have to concern themselves with it, and users are not required to take any action.
- Secure centralised architecture, based on Private Cloud Services provided by BME, guaranteeing the same level of security and confidentiality as stock market operations.
- Modular architecture, a user-friendly system - all BME’s ComplianceNet Platform services consist of an integrated series of functional modules. The Internal Code of Conduct, in fact, is itself a SICAM module.
- Redundant architecture. The ComplianceNet Platform's technological infrastructure is subject to the same security and availability standards BME applies to the infrastructure of Spanish securities markets and financial platforms.
- Roll-out and maintenance with no economic impact and no time-wasting. The client does not have to deploy or install any software for this service.
- Immediate increase in effectiveness of the Regulatory Compliance Function.
- Access to the ComplianceNet Community, composed of clients' Regulatory Compliance officers, BME's staff Each member of the community creates value for all the other members. This ensures all ComplianceNet Platform users can draw on the know-how and experience of the entire Community.
BME Inntech is the innovation subsidiary of Bolsas y Mercados Españoles (BME), the operator of all Spain's securities markets and financial systems. BME Inntech aims to provide Spanish businesses with access to the BME assets that have helped it produce its reputation and proven technological capability, to drive up their competitiveness and profitability.