Tier1 is an enterprise corporation with wide experience on ICT sector (Information Technology & Communications), offering technology services with special focus on software product development. Tier1 recurring activities provide net income along time in these areas:
- a. Software building and deployment. Tier1 builds enterprise software for business processes, such as purchasing, sales, finance, logistics, asset management and others, using latest software language and tools. Tier1 also deploys, with own resources, these solutions on their customers.
- b. ICT infrastructure deployment and maintenance. Tier1 offers turnkey solutions around hardware and software products, communications, automation and IT services. Not only deploys these solutions but also maintains them, remotely or “in situ”, with a wide offer up to 24 hours daily, 365 days.
Beside the above, there is also an important emerging activity with the biggest growth potential:
- c. Subsidiary company Comerzzia has developed and owns a software platform for retail industry. comerzzia software is a modular computing system for retailers, allowing them to optimize consumer’s buying experience through different points of sale, online and brick and mortar stores, driving to sales enhancement. Comerzzia strategic positioning lays on his advanced management capabilities under omni-channel concept, where information about customers, sales or stock easily flows to any point as needed.
comerzzia software meets news IT services needs coming from new shopping patterns (such internet and mobile devices) and also from it’s accurate integration with traditional btrick and mortar stores. Due the platform is born from these new patterns and focuses in a broad sector such retail, business opportunities for selling and implementing these solutions are very high. Leader consulting partners such Seidor and IBM deploy and install comerzzia projects.
In this competitive environment, other software vendors have developed solutions to meet these market requirements. World leading research and advisory company, Gartner, has identified best unified-commerce solutions for retailers and selected comerzzia in their Market Guide last two issues, released on 2016 and 2018, targeting retail companies with annual revenue of $500 million to $3 billion. In the latest one, in 2018, Gartner selects 12 companies: Seven from USA, five from France, one from UK, one from India and comerzzia as the only company from Spain.
Tier1 Group strategy pivots on these main goals:
- Consolidation of volume and margins in recurring business lines: Software building and implementation and ICT infrastructures deployment and maintenance.
- Comerzzia subsidiary growth and scalability. Until now, focused on national clients and those whose international development has already begun. Tier1 trust on leading consulting and technology partners providing their commercial capabilities and implementation resources of software solutions. International expansion will be addressed both through its own structures and through collaboration agreements with other technological groups.
Tier1 headquarters are located in Seville (Spain) with branch offices in Madrid, Malaga, Alicante, Jaen, and Gran Canarias y Tenerife (Canary Islands).
The group is also present in Ecuador and in the United States through subsidiaries. Additionally, operates in those countries which its customers have presence, such Francia, Portugal, México, China, Perú, Argentina and UAE (Emirates).
More information available at www.tier1.es